Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Reflux More Condition_symptoms Breathing Does Anybody Notice It Seems To Be Mostly Baby Girls That Have Reflux Issues More So Than Boys??

Does anybody notice it seems to be mostly baby girls that have reflux issues more so than boys?? - reflux more condition_symptoms breathing

I am 6 months old twins, boy and a girl my daughter had a respiratory problem that was diagnosed as reflux .. When I studied the other, I found manily girl who is have reflux and Zantac is placed on a different account of this? Such was the outcome of their babies?

5 comments:

drunkpun... said...

I noticed that more girls baby with reflux. My son was diagnosed with reflux, after they have gained weight after leaving the hospital and has trouble maintaining my milk from. We had to be lucky enough to manage without medication. I started my son on solids at 4 months after receiving approval from their peditrician. It has been slowly, since improved solids. He is now 8 months and a child happy and healthy. About once or twice a week, we have problems with reflux, but I know that grow it one day.

William D said...

I have not noticed that the babies, but my mother, my sister, my wife and 2 of his friends. I do not know any young people they have, but at least in my "circle", it seems that women seem more inclined to him.

Tracy M said...

I was not a boy and a girl with reflux and a girl. I had not noticed, what to do with sex.

rivergir... said...

My son has reflux) (which are now almost 7 months old, who had not noticed, what to do with sex. In no drugs. It's called "Stingers happy."

rivergir... said...

My son has reflux) (which are now almost 7 months old, who had not noticed, what to do with sex. In no drugs. It's called "Stingers happy."

Post a Comment