Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Adult Concussions More Condition_symptoms New Goalie; About Mask And Knee (not Leg) Pads Ice Hockey?

New goalie; about Mask and Knee (not leg) pads Ice Hockey? - adult concussions more condition_symptoms

Hi, this is my first post here, although I have been lurking around various forums and message boards carrier for some time. I played ice hockey for 3 years the left wing as he was 12 years and really loved the sport, but always play goalie could not afford (so that if pills had to settle razz one player). Now I can make art through craigslist / ebay / goalie monkey .. then I know to check, research and information on all my things and took all the things you need. I will be a league for beginners (I said when my home is what we need, because I'm 19 and I 0 Experience) in the goalkeeper, so that the level of expertise I play on

Alrighty ... After all is said and done, my questions XD

I went with a profile of Itech 2500 helmet, which I also did research, but apparently not enough depth, and a forum for the prosecution, as it should ... From what I read (can not remember the BB, but increasingly popular), almost all posts in this helmet was negative, and he said he would be interested in me nothing but trouble and bruises to be ... Well, I'm not afraid to beat on the hard drive (I'm really happy to have bombarded me as soon as possible .. is that weird?: /), But my league starts next week and I have no money to my **** go from $ 500 on top of the mask online ... so .. Comments on this? : /

That was the most important question was ... That was just above the knee. Is it necessary when my legs are equipped with pillows (which I can say on my knees to my apartment ...) Weighing knee fully adequate?

Thanks in advance ... I hope it was not too long, but does not leave anything out ... Very Happy

TL, DR - 2500 The View makes me like Forrest Gump and knee pads are required?

0 comments:

Post a Comment