Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dog Bed Filler What Brand Of Dog Bed Should I Buy?

What brand of dog bed should I buy? - dog bed filler

I have many brands, materials, etc., tried, but was not at par. My dogs (2 dogs means free lol) take a bit so it is difficult to follow their own beds for this reason. I washed bedding in the past, but eventually wear, fading and wear too fast. The beds we have now is that I used memory foam as a filler in the seam and vinyl around him. It has worked well, but now, my dogs tore holes in them so that they look terrible. I am at a loss what I try next. I want something with a removable, washable, but not something to "trap" which is the hair fiber. Also, I do not think that a bed, has completed a non-washable. Can I use it myself and use cedar or something like filling? Am I asking too much? LOL At this point I am willing to pay any price for a dog bed that meets these requirements. If you are a dog bed that the account where you buy matches? What is / was it? What is the brand? Thank you! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment