Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Magnifying Aids What Else Can I Do To Preserve The Meager Vision I Have Left?

What else can I do to preserve the meager vision I have left? - magnifying aids

I'm 24 and have a vision monocular. Lost most of my sight for more than 10 years. I survived the feeling my way. My eye operation is very astigmatism. I do not use visual aids of any kind I have several important goals, as my eye astigmatism. However, it is very difficult for me to read closely, because the lens is too sensitive to reach. I work with a computer with the naked eye. The best thing to do is zoom on the screen for them. I read very close to the screen (face only 3-4 cm on the screen)

I know eventually I'm totally blind. I would like to delay as much as possible. I'm worried about my eyes so firmly, but what can I do?

0 comments:

Post a Comment