Friday, January 15, 2010

Dragon Water Fountain Totally Stressed About New Beardie?

Totally stressed about new beardie? - dragon water fountain

I am a bearded dragon on Friday, and I'm very excited. But I'm so afraid that something goes wrong ID, or I'm missing something. Next comes my Beardie, I have some questions.

Live crickets in the cold? I will keep my irons in the garage (my father did not want to leave the house), but he can live in winter?

What is the best bowl of water. Someone told me to give a big bowl, so you can sit in it and bathe yourself, but someone told me that a source of water is best. Where have I been? Hot or cold side?
Can I feed the food to the store? I went into the shop and saw a field of dry food and wet Supposte Beardie who is taking the place of vegetables every day. Can not green or simply to vote at all? How could I when I get home I travel or am not?
Is it too hot? How can I add the cold side cold? My point bending light type and is now 90 on the cold side
i know anythng I should

0 comments:

Post a Comment