Monday, January 4, 2010

Eating Disorder St What Can I Do About My Eating And Am I Anorxic?

What can i do about my eating and am i anorxic? - eating disorder st

Hello, in the 14 in 5 "7 and I weigh 6th 2.I weighed about 9 stone, but havent come about three weeks, I'm really tierd all the time, and the IG did not think properly, but I'm hungry and I" I really wanted to have not noticed eat.My friends and are really woried aussi.ils tell me to eat, but first cant.At not eat just thought id update the forums to help complete my diet, but in the end I felt and thought, and perhaps more than other day.This now done for centuries. Understand that health risks seriously, but for some reason do not eat no more important.I than is really necessary if I get an eating disorder, and I'm getting mad.Please help me xx katiexx

1 comments:

AMBER D said...

Let's go step by step here, OK?

1. I'm glad you now know, causes the damage to your body, this is a very important step to recognize something is wrong.
2. If they will not eat or eat very little during a long period of time, your body used to it, and you feel more hungry.
3. The feeling powerless is a sign that your body does not continue for long periods without adequate food, which brings us back to Step 2 to operate.

Is, if you think you are facing a crisis, or your body on alert, go to the emergency room. They do not care what others say or think, might die, in fact in danger, and not know until I have a heart attack due to a lack of nutrients.
Talk to your mother, father, doctor, school counselor, nurse, the person who choose to speak openly about what is happening.
You need help, you write because you know that if you search.
When you start to eat more now, without adequate support, you can make us ill, or have diarrhea. You may want to have a few gramsLiquid meal replacement, piece of fruit or a small stocks over time, but you need professional help. Good luck!

Post a Comment