Friday, January 22, 2010

Puzzle Catalog How Do You Solve This Little Puzzle Ball??

How do you solve this little puzzle ball?? - puzzle catalog

My little brother has a series of puzzle toys, and they had a ball puzzle of an inch in diameter should be removed and reassembled. It looks as follows http://hopepaul.com/store/catalog/images ...
I realized, as it was dismantled today. I took a few pieces at a time, and I could remember where they belong together. I have the ball all over his hand, and now he is found! And the game does not come with solutions. How can I solve it?

3 comments:

Kid said...

lol .... Mine still hav ... It took some time to come ... to continue to try to finally get it ... Ull I decided to try to keep the parts together outside .... The middle part is at last!

babygirl... said...

try to start the middle and then put it this way togather

☼☼Ais☼☼ said...

It seems difficult. Start in the middle or something.

Post a Comment